ARTSMILL WINTER OPEN 2019
A CHANCE TO SELL YOUR WORK
WORK WILL BE ON EXHIBITION
FROM NOVEMBER 24th TO DECEMBER 20th
Terms and conditions of entry
1. The exhibition will be open to all artists in the Northern Counties to the Scottish borders.***
2. No work will be accepted if shown before at Artsmill. If the exhibition is over-subscribed preference will be given to artists who have not shown before.
3. All works must be for sale with a charge of 30% commission.
4. Work chosen for the exhibition will remain the property of the artist until sold.
5. Paintings, drawings, photographs prints sculpture, ceramics, textiles and mixed media may be entered; assemblages or installations will be eligible within size limits.
6. Entry is by application with a non returnable fee of £10.
7. From those submitted with the application a maximum of three works will be selected and hung for sale. Artsmill guarantees to exhibit at least one work from the selected artists.
8. All entries must be securely labelled with the artist’s name, title, medium and price, and information must tally with entry form details.
9. The method of application is online.
*** Eligible counties:
Derbyshire, Cheshire, Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Yorkshire, Co Durham, Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne and Weir, Cleveland and Teesside
Application is via the website www.artsmill.org/winter_open_2019/apply.asp
1. The £10 entry fee must accompany the application and be paid with a debit/credit card via the PayPal button on the website.
2. Artsmill cannot accept any work larger than 1½ metres in any direction.
3. All works to be clearly labelled twice, with one label hung over the front of the piece and one on the back.
4. Except for hanging textiles or ‘out of frame’ pieces two dimensional works should be framed and/or mounted, with central mirror plates on the vertical sides.
5. We request that any protective material is taken away.
6. There should be images of at least three pieces of your work preferably available online, otherwise snet as email attachments.
7. All applications must arrive by 16th October 2019 at the latest, preferably much sooner.
8. Artists will be informed by 1st NOVEMBER if their work has been chosen
9. The selected artists should deliver their work on 11th, 12th, 13th NOVEMBER, between 11am and 4pm
10. Works should be collected in January 2020, precise dates to be advised.
You are strongly advised to print these terms and conditions and keep for future reference.
ARTSMILL, LINDEN ROAD, HEBDEN BRIDGE, HX7 7DP